|2016 Tour Sponsors
Please bring your gently used coats, clothing and boots for donation to Maureen’s Haven and to Timothy Hill Children’s Ranch.
The 2017 MPBC Tour of the Hamptons will be held on Sunday, September 24, 2017. Registration for the Tour will be on Active.com.
- The Tour begins in Southampton and travels through mostly flat terrain and rolling hills on the south fork of Long Island. Riders will pass farmlands, beaches, mansions and historic towns such as East Hampton, Amagansett and Montauk before returning to Southampton.
- The Tour has routes of 25, 50, 70, 100 miles and two 25-mile guided rides. A portion of the Tour proceeds fund contributions to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Suffolk County, scholarships for Easthampton, Southampton and Massapequa High Schools, and the MPBC Bikes-for-Kids program at the holidays.
- Registration: Pre-paid registration is $40* and is available online only. To register, please use the link at the top of this page. Tour Day registration is $50*, payable in cash or check. Credit and debit cards will not be accepted. There is no mail-in registration.
- Registration opens at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the Tour.
- Rest stops will include plenty of food and refreshments, and hero sandwiches will be served at the end of the ride.
- Registrations on the day of the Tour must be paid via check or cash. Credit or debit cards will not be accepted.
Start Times: 100-mile route 7:30 a.m., 50 and 70-mile routes 8:00 a.m., 25-mile route 9:00 a.m., and the 25-mile guided rides at 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
The Tour Closes at 5:00 p.m.
Helmets Are Required For All Riders Regardless of Age. All Riders Are Required to Follow The Rules of The Road Including Riding Single File.
* Rates from 2016 ride. Prices may change.